Wednesday 11 September 2013

9/11



I remember being in school one Tuesday afternoon with my friends, when the bell started ringing and all the teachers rounded us up to go into the school hall.
I was only 8 years old, so didn't really understand what was going on.
I just remember one of the teachers in hysterics as her daughter was in New York that week (Luckily she wasn't involved)
As an 8 year old, you don't really understand what terrorism is, why people do it, or what they achieve from it.
What i did realise was that, a LOT of people lost their life that day.
All those innocent people going about their daily life with no idea as to what was going to happen literally brings tears to my eyes.
Mums & Dads going to work to earn a living for their children.
9/11 is such a heartbreaking day.
My thoughts are with the families of those who lost their lives.
Gone, but never forgotten.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog, if you leave a comment, i'll reply as soon as i can :) x