Thursday 25 April 2013

Lipstick Review.

As i put in my previous blog, i didn't want to write too much about this one as i think it deserves it's whole own review.
I picked up this lipstick as a joke to my friend, laughing at how bright it was, and how cartoony the colour was, but after trying it one i had to have it.
The colour is like an illuminous pink, and is a beautiful colour!
It's really soft to put on your lips, and moisturises you lips at the same time.
I love the packaging for this, as it's so girly & fun, and just brightens up your bag when you take it out.
The actual lipstick also has glitter in it, to give your lips that extra bit of sparkle!
All in all, this product is amazing!

Here is a picture of it on, with a layer of lipgloss to emphasise the colour.


It really does give your lips the whole 'wow' factor & i will definitely be buying it again when i run out.
I got shade #030 this time, but i can't wait to buy myself a new colour.
Maybe red, or a plum colour?
I may even treat myself to a few more daring colours ;)

What's your favourite lipstick?
x

                








8 comments:

  1. Bright colors are the best- especially for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour is fab!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award - you can find details on my post - there is also a link to your blog :-)

    http://www.emilys-elixir.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    Emily x

    www.emilys-elixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colour :) hope your having a great weekend! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing color!I love it:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a big fan of lipstick but i like Rimmel!

    xxx Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been trying to find a super bright hot pink shiny gloss and a super bright red shiny gloss for a long time. The best I've found so far are from Sephora.

    I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'! I have a giveaway on now:
    http://thedailysavant.blogspot.com/2013/04/midnights-mojo-druzy-ring-giveaway.html

    and I am sponsoring a fashion challenge with Pinterest:
    http://thedailysavant.blogspot.com/2013/04/snag-that-style-challenge.html

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous shade of Lipstick! I love their lipsticks.. their names are always cute as well xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely!!! I have followed you on GFC. It would mean a lot if you would follow me back if you like my blog or something:)? xx

    http://perfectly--petite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog, if you leave a comment, i'll reply as soon as i can :) x