Thursday 13 June 2013

Concealer suggestions.

I suffer from really bad dry skin, so in summer, my skin doesn't half take a hammering with the sun.
Even when I use SPF foundation.

But recently I've started to come out in a lot of spots, on my chin and fore head.
So seen as I've never had this problem before, I never really bought a decent concealer.
But I guess the time has come.

Would any of you lovely bloggers be able to suggest a good value concealer that will help with my skin troubles?




2 comments:

  1. Super cute blog hun, i have a giveaway going on right now, don't forget to enter, it's for a makeup organizer, and always on point eyeliner in Black.Brown http://pro-cosmetics.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try Benefit's Fake Up concealer. In case you haven't heard of it, it is a concealer stick with the pigment in the middle and it is surrounded by moisturizer! You should really check it out. It's great coverage. Good luck! xo

    www.the-lipglossary.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog, if you leave a comment, i'll reply as soon as i can :) x