Wednesday 12 June 2013

19 Things About A 19 Year Old.

I've seen this type of post on a lot of Blogs and i think they're really interesting and are a quick way to get to know people, so i thought why not give it a go?

1. I'm a natural red head.
2. I won Hula Hoop champion in year 6 at primary school.
3. I can say the alphabet backwards in french.
4. My favourite shop ever is River Island.
5. Green mile is my all time favourite film!
6. I love cold spaghetti hoops for breakfast.
7. I'm a qualified Hairdresser.
8. My dream job is to be a solicitor or something to do with law.
9. I drive a Ford Fiesta, but saving to buy a Citroes DS3.
10. Took me 2 years to pass my driving test (haha!)
11. I've visited Bob Marleys house.
12. I have an addiction of painting nails!
13. I prefer converse to sandals anyday.
14. I love to have a girls night in than go out into town.
15. My best friends mean the world to me.
16. I have a 7 month old godson.
17. I've seen the Pyramids twice.
18. I love interior design!
19. I've only got 3 months left of being a 19 year old :((


                 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog, if you leave a comment, i'll reply as soon as i can :) x