Wednesday 12 June 2013

Barry M Nail Varnish Haul

I've always had a thing for Barry M Nail Varnishes.
They're just such gorgeous colours, so vibrant and funky.
So when i popped into Superdrug to buy some Dry Shampoo & Nail polish remover and saw these little beautys on offer for 3 for 2, i just couldn't ignore it!


Lychee Gelly:
This colour is GORGEOUS and i'm wearing it as i write this blog. It's such a classy, smooth gentle colour that goes with any outfit.
It's a really pale beige colour, which if you had a tan would look amazing!
I tend to wear a lot of creams an oranges so this was my favourite nail polish out of them all.

Grey:
This shade is really dark but subtle. I find it has sort of a navy blue effect in it aswell, but maybe that's just me.
This would look so pretty with some silver nail varnish on some other fingers.
Very classy!

Peach Melba:
Amazing colour, really pale orange so it's not so in your face to have it on every finger.
I had these on my toes and i teamed it with the Textured Effect Station Road to create that pastel summer look when wearing sandals.

Textured Effect Station Road:
Now this nail varnish is a fabulous colour, but is special in another way as it's textured!
It has bits of glitter in it, which make it even more girly, but also has a sandy feeling to it which makes it look beautiful!
You only need 1 or 2 coats as well to get the true effect of it.

Blueberry Gelly:
This gelly effect nail polish definitely brings out the true shine on your nails.
After a few coats, you could probably see your reflection in it it's that shiny and i fell in love with it the first time i wore it.
It's a really pastely/bright blue which will go with near enough every colour.

Limited Edition Lime Green:
To be fair, the picture really didn't do this nail polish any justice as it looks a muggy green but believe me it's not!
It's really bright and vibrant.
I teamed it with a hot pink nail varnish for work and my colleagues said my fingers reminded them of watermelons!
Goal achieved! ;) 


All in all, i give these Nail Varnishes 10/10 because they never fail to give my nails that glam makeover they really need.
Well done Barry M!

                  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog, if you leave a comment, i'll reply as soon as i can :) x