Friday 14 June 2013

What's in my bag?

I LOVE reading these blogs as I'm so nosey.
Is a good idea to get to know people and see what they class as necessities, so I thought I'd be a copycat so you can get to know me aswell.



I'm so in love with this bag, I got it whilst I was studying hairdressing at college last year, and have used it ever since.
Now those of you who know me, know that I have a bag obsession so that's quite a big deal!!


Slimming world book - I take this everywhere with me, so I know how many suns are in my food, and if my meals good for me, as I'm really trying to lose weight.

Claireabella Diary - I treated myself to this diary, as I ordered one each for my sisters for the Christmas just gone, so thought it'd be a good opportunity for me to get one. I use this to write my work shifts and my outgoings in. Love it!

iPod - This hasn't left my side since I got it a few years back, it literally comes everywhere with me. I've recently got an FM transmitter so that I can play all my iPod songs in my car, which I'm excited to use!

River Island Leather Bow Purse - I saw this purse on sale when I went shopping with my friend. It was on sale so thought I'd snap it up. I think it was £12.

River Island Phone Case - My friend got me this for Christmas as a surprise, as she knows how much I love the shop, and I'd just got my phone so it was a great time for it, as it saves my phone from being scratched.

Deodorant & Vanilla Impulse - Don't think I need to explain why I've got deodorant ha. My friend trials body sprays out so she's always bringing Impulse into work for me to test. Vanilla is my favourite by far.

I don't really have a lot in my bag because I start panicking when I find stuff.

What's in your bag bloggers?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog, if you leave a comment, i'll reply as soon as i can :) x