Thursday 13 June 2013

Interior Bedrooms!

Now if there's one thing i love, it's designing rooms. We've recently moved house so i was so excited to put my ideas to work and decorate the new house.
I've always loved interior, i'm thinking about going to college to study it but i don't think i want to rush into it just yet.
I took a picture of my old bedroom & my new bedroom to show you just how different my ideas are, and which works best.

My old bedroom.


I was 16 when i decorated this bedroom, so the colours were perfect then.
I loved how the pink really brought the boldness of the black out and i think this bedroom was really girly & feminine at first.
Just before we moved though, i started to get annoyed by the bedroom as there was too much going on in it, so you never really felt relaxed.
Another thing was, because it was black, there was no real natural light, so i'd be sat on my bedroom floor doing my foundation & bronzer, and it would look gorgeous, then i'd go into natural light looking like one of willy wonkas umpa lumpas lol!


New bedroom.


i LOVE this bedroom.
One day me and my mum decided to take ourselves to b&q after work to have a look at the wallpapers, and i fell in love with this one instantly!
I've always wanted my bedroom to be gold and cream, as i think it looks really classy and feminine.
I teamed this look with a little bit of black to split the colours up.
It's so much easier doing my makeup in this bedroom as it's bright and natural light so i know my face isn't going to look like a satsuma!

Which bedroom do you prefer bloggers?







2 comments:

  1. This looks fab Hun, I've also loved interior design, we move next month so I've got the whole house to do eek x
    Liza

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog, if you leave a comment, i'll reply as soon as i can :) x