Saturday 7 September 2013

Benefit Birthday Haul.

Okay, so recently, i've become obsessed with Benefit makeup.
So as it's my birthday on Sunday, when my mum asked what i wanted, it didn't take me long to decide.
I explained to her that i wanted money for makeup, and that i'd seen some Benefit Beauty Kits that i really liked.
So she gave me the money, and i took myself off to Debenhams to the makeup counter, where i spent roughly 15 minutes before i actually decided what i wanted.
Here they are:


Primping with the stars
This beauty kit caught my eye simply because of the packaging.
It's so girly and chic, and sort of reminds me of the 1940's or something.
In the kit contains:
They're Real Mascara.
Stay Dont Stray Concealer Primer
Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain
Some Kind-a-Gorgeous Foundation for Complexions.
Girl Meets Pearl Liquid Pearl for Face
The Porefessional to minimise pores.
I used every single thing in this set, as it just makes my skin look so much fresher and clearer.
I'll be doing a review on each item individually shortly

How to look the best at everything
Now with a name like this, you'd be silly not to buy it ;)
I was deciding whether to buy this kit or not as i also wanted the Sugar Licious kit aswell, but as you can see from the picture, i got both!
This kit contains:
Porefessional to minimise pores
Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation
Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer
Hellow Flawless Powder Cover Up.
My favourite product from this kit was definitely the Hello Flawless Foundation, it leaves your skin feeling so smooth with such a good coverage, and it doesn't look like your face is caked in the stuff either. Bonus!

SugarLicious
Now as you can tell, the other two kits were more about the face makeup, but i thought that my lips needed a little treat aswell, so i treated myself to this little beauty.
In this kit i got:
Benetint Rose Lip & Cheek Stain
High Bean Complexion Enhancer
Sugar Bomb Face Powder
Ultra Plush Lip gloss.
I'm in love with the Benetint Lip Stain, because it gives my lips such a rosy yet natural colour, it's to die for.
Will definitely be purchasing the full item.

Wattsup Highlighter For Face
This product is definitely worth the money, i've had so many compliments since using it, that i will definitely be repurchasing this beauty.
It applies as cream, but as you rub it in, it's got a powder finish, so your face doesn't feel cake in makeup.
To apply this, you just simply glide on cheek & brow bones, and the rub in with the blender attached on the end.
This product was £24.50, but worth every penny!


1 comment:

  1. Oooh I want some Benefit stuff! Happy birthday for Sunday xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Check out my MAC giveaway: http://tinyurl.com/nwstlnc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog, if you leave a comment, i'll reply as soon as i can :) x