Saturday 20 April 2013

My First Blog.

Well seen as this is my first blog, thought I'd introduce myself, as that's normally a good start lol.


My names Lauren and I'm from Leeds.
I work as a waitress & hosting kids parties, it's quite fun but can sometimes can be stressful too.
I thought I'd make this blog as I was looking through some people's and thought it looked like a good way to express myself.
Here are a few random facts about me:
1. I can say the alphabet backwards.
2. I once broke my leg in two places running down a waterside ha!
3. I can dislocate my thumb & put it back in myself. (Gross I know!)

I don't know what this blog will be about, whether its reviews, ask opinions on something or just to update people on what I've been up to.
I've only just started this, so I know it looks a bit rubbish for now, but I'll try to make it look better soon lol.
That's all for now
x










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog, if you leave a comment, i'll reply as soon as i can :) x