Monday 22 April 2013

When I Was A Kid.

Do you ever feel like you wish you were a kid again?
Where the only thing you had to worry about was what colour crayon to use next?
I wasted most of my childhood wishing i was an adult & could do all the adult things, but because i didn't know any better, i didn't realise the responsibility behind it.

I loved being a child, playing curby with my friends outside until the street lights came on.
Running up the street asif there's no tomorrow to get £1 for the ice cream van.
Waking up and having Nickelodeon on all day long.
What i'd do to go back to them days! 

Since the day i left school, i realised what i was in for.
I started my job as a Waitress in a childrens play centre 2 days after i left school.
While everyone got a 3 month break before college, i worked every shift i could get to save money.

Now i'm old enough and paying my own way, it's made me realise how much i should have appreciated being a child.

I remember when i drew the teletubbies on front of my house in crayons, and when my mum found out, i just started crying and got away with it haha!
Don't think that would work now do you? ;)

What were your favourite things about being a child &
What was the naughtiest thing you ever did as child?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog, if you leave a comment, i'll reply as soon as i can :) x