Monday 22 April 2013

Shop until you drop!

As a girl, one of my main duties is to shop until I drop.
Now I don't know about you ladies, but I can window shop on the Internet until my brain hurts, or until I get insanely jealous.
I always find myself on River Island, ASOS, Topshop & Boohoo, just admiring all the beautiful clothes and seeing what the latest trends are.

I've composed a wishlist of stuff I'm hoping to buy.



For those of you who don't know me, I am obsessed with River Island bags.
I must have a collection of about 7 bags & 5 purses.
I love the simpleness of this bag, as its classy but still chic at the same time.
I think this bag is about £40, but the quality of the bags make it worth every penny.



As soon as I saw this dress, I fell In love.
I'm not normally a dress person but I just find the colour of this dress so summery & gorgeous!
I've started my holiday shopping as I'm going to Turkey for 2 weeks in September and this dress is definitely on the top of my wishlist.
This dress is also from River Island & is £32 - Bargain!



I love my eyeliner, although i only really wear it when i'm going out as i think it makes my eyes look a bit too "done up" for work.
I had this eyeliner before & it is amazing!
Because of the nib on it, you can make your eyeliner line look perfectly straight
I can't remember how much exactly this eyeliner was, but i think it's around £5 from Asos.

Now there's obviouly a lot more that i want, but these are the ones at the top of my list.
What's on the top of your payday list?

Happy reading :)
x
             










2 comments:

  1. I have a similar wish list on the go at the moment, love that RI bag - its cute :) x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have a look at yours now :)
    I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. It's beaut!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog, if you leave a comment, i'll reply as soon as i can :) x