Thursday 25 April 2013

My Favourite Beauty Bits.



                 Everyone has a few bits I'm their make up bag that they love.
Whether they're your favourite day make up pieces, or your favourite night time make up.
Now as I don't really go into town a lot, as I've got stuff to pay for now, I like to keep my makeup discreet yet effective.
Although, I'll admit it, I do love a good lipstick ;)



Here's a picture of all my best bits!






1. Vivo liquid eyeliner - I love this eyeliner, it's from the Vivo collection at tescos. 
The nib is like a fineliner, so it makes putting your eyeliner on so simple, as you can get a straight line so easy, with minimal effort!




2. Collection 2000 Ultimate Fix Concealer. -  This is probably one of the best Concealers i've had. Normally they dry my skin out and stick on my face like clay, but this one is so smooth & creamy that it glides on and you can't even tell.


I love the subtleness of it, as i have bad skin around my chin and this just covers it up as if it's not even there.
I'm not sure how much this was, as i've had it a while, which is another point. It lasts AGES!



3. Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. - This foundation is an absolute miracle worker. I said in one of my other blogs that i don't really use the same Foundation more than once, as i like to experiment, but i will definitely be using this one again!


I got the shade "Light Porcelain" as i have fair skin, and it honestly does blend it to match your skin tone. It's so creamy, that you don't really need a lot.
It also has SPF 18, to protect your skin on them really sunny days.



4. Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Powder. - The truth is in the name, this powder lasts ages, as just a few little brushes does the job perfectly.


As you girls know, there's nothing worse than putting your foundation on, and then being shiny, especially in photos!
This powder makes your skin feel like velvet, and instantly gets rid of them shiny patches.
It lasts up to 5 hours before you need to reapply.
Easily one of the best powders I've had.



5. Maybelline Pink Lollipop Color Sensation Lipstick. - I'll definitely be doing a review on this soon, so not going to write about this one! ;)


6. Collection 2000 Moisturising Lip Cream. - The texture of this lip cream, is amazing. It makes your lips feel so soft and smooth, it's like a miracle.


I picked this up, as when i started college, i liked to have my makeup always done as i was Hairdressing, and in that industry, looks are important.
I got so many compliments wearing this, i loved it.
I thought i'd lost it at college, and i was absolutely devastated!



7. Vivo VOLUME Waterproof Mascara. - My eyelashes look amazing after I've used this. They look really long, but not like spider legs, and they're not stuck together.


The bristles are really thin, which helps to spread it out so your eyes aren't clumpy.
It's waterproof, so i normally wear it for weddings, or night outs. Definitely a must have.



8. Rimmel Soft Khol Eyeliner Pencil - I don't really wear eyeliner a lot, as i think it makes my eyes look a bit OTT, but when i do, this makes it worth while.


It's so soft to put on, it's almost like cream.
I also have this in like a brown/mahogany colour, for when i want nude themed eyes.



9. Rimmel Vinyl Gloss Lip Gloss. - Ok, so i didn't really realise how much i loved Rimmel, until i read this post haha.


But this lipgloss is like no other, it doesn't have that tacky, gloopy feeling like most lip gloss do.
It's so thin, it's like applying a fine liquid, rather than a wallpaper paste feel.
It has just the right amount of shine to it.
It looks lovely coated over a nice lip stick. 
This is always put in my bag when i'm going on a night out.



So there you go bloggers, there's my favourite bits.


What are your favourites, or must haves?
Any tips for me? :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog, if you leave a comment, i'll reply as soon as i can :) x