Monday 13 May 2013

My Nanna.

I'm really sorry I haven't been in for a while guys, but I've had some really bad news.
My nanna sadly passed away last week, so I've been busy helping my mum and sisters out with a few things.

My nanna was such a loving grandma, she was the grandma who saved all her spare pennies for me when I was little to take me to the amusements in the holidays, and to play on the rides at the seaside.

She was the nanna, who's house was always warm and welcome.
You never felt uncomfortable.

She was the nanna who had every Disney video saved away for me so I could watch them at her house when I was bored.

She was the nanna who doted on her children and grandchildren, and was by their side every step of the way.

It hasn't been long, but I can safely say I miss my nanna already.



Hope you're having fun up there.
Love you x











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog, if you leave a comment, i'll reply as soon as i can :) x