Friday 19 July 2013

Beauty This Or That.

I saw this tag on Hannah Hearts blog, and even though i wasn't tagged in it, thought i'd do it anyway ;)

Makeup:

Blush or Bronzer? Blush, I have a really fair complexion so can't really pull bronzer off ha.
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick, I love experimenting with new ones, i'm really tempted to by RiRi Mac Lipstick.
Liner or Mascara? Mascara, i've really small eyes so eyeliner's a no go!
Foundation or Concealer? Foundation. I feel bare if i'm not wearing any.
Neutral Eyeshadow or Colour? Neutral, I like a subtle makeup face.
Pressed or loose eyeshadow? Pressed, should see the colour of my carpet from loose powder - ooops!

Nails:

OPI or China Glaze? Definitely OPI.
Long or Short Nails? I love long nails, i've tried growing mine but i just can't seem to do it.
Acrylic or Natural? I love acrylic nails, i have quite stubby fingers, so acrylic nails make them look nice and slender.
Brights or Darks? I love bright coloured nails, they really help make a fashion statement.
Flower or No Flower? Flower, they're so pretty!

Body: 

Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume, my favourite atm is "Viva La Juicy" by Juicy Couture.
Lotion or Body Butter? Body butter, i love applying after a nice hot bath, makes me feel all clean and silky.
Body Wash or Soap? Body wash, soap used to freak me out as a child, hate the slippy feeling. ew.
Lush or other bath company? Lush, me and my friend always make sure we walk past it when we go shopping, smells sooo nice.
Fashion:

Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans, they can be casual or dressed up!
Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve? Short sleeves, hate sleeves being stuck to my arms.
Dresses or skirts? I like a nice simple dress over a skirt any day.
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes!
Flip Flops or Sandals? Sandals, i despise flip flops - so annoying.
Scarves or Hats? Scarves.
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Neither, don't have my ears pierced lol.
Necklaces or Bracelets? Bracelets, hate things dangling round my neck.
Heels or Flats? Flats are a lot more comfier & easier to walk in!
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Cowboy boots.
Jacket or Hoodie? Hoodies, i love them on a DVD day with a pair of pyjama bottoms ha.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Haven't been to either lol.
Saks 5th or Nordstrom? Never been.

Hair:

Curly or Straight? Straight, my hair's not long enough for curly yet :(
Bun or Ponytail? Ponytails for work, but buns for when i'm going out.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins, they're everywhere though!
Hair Spray or Gel? Hair Spray, Gel makes me cringe!
Long or Short? My hair's short atm, but trying to grow it.
Light or Dark? I like light hair, as it brightens up the face a lot more.
Side Sweep or Full Bangs? I want a full fringe when my hair's a bit longer.
Up or Down? Up for work, down for when i'm out with friends.

Random:

Rain or Shine? Shine, it's always raining, it's depressing.
Summer or Winter? Summer, i prefer to wear dresses and vests than trackies and jumpers!
Fall or Spring? Spring.
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, yummy.
East Coast or West Coast. Neither lol.

Now i know i haven't tagged anyone in this post, but feel free to pinch it and do it.
Let me know when you have so i can have a cheeky look ;)




2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! Jeans over sweat pants any day haha. I've just started a fashion blog recently and would love for you to check it out:

    http://choosfashion.blogspot.com/

    Follow for a follow? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog, if you leave a comment, i'll reply as soon as i can :) x