Thursday 18 July 2013

July Wishlist.

Since i've had my car, i haven't really been able to splurge as much as i used to, because let me tell you, it's expensive to run a car!
But this month, is a 5 week month, so that extra weeks wage is all for me, to treat myself, as i've not really bought myself anything for ages.
Here's what i'm on the look out for.

Leopart Print Purse.
If you know me, you'll know i'm OBSESSED with River Island & Leopard print, so as soon as i saw this purse, my heart skipped a beat.
I love the print on it, and how girly it looks.
River Island - £17.


Leopard Print Watch.
This watch is soooooo pretty!
I love how it wraps around your wrist a couple of times, giving it that modern touch to it.
I always need a watch, because my time keeping is shocking lol.
River Island - £25


Tassle Satchel.
I used to treat myself to a new bag every few months, but like i said, i rarely have the money to do this anymore, so i've been keeping my eye on a few bags i like and i've come to the conclusion i need this one.
The black & cream colour scheme keeps it classy and chic at the same time.
I love how it's a satchel aswell, giving it that kind of vintage stye to it.
River Island - £35



Grey Caridgan.
I'm not normally a cardigan person, but for this one i am.
It's soo pretty, i need it.
It'd be practical for nipping out when it's not warm, but not exactly freezing either.
The way it tightens around the wrists makes it even more fashionable and trendy.
River Island - £25





Curve Cut Out Shoulder Dress.
It's my birthday in a few weeks, so i've been trying to find a new dress, but as i'm a plus size, it's been really difficult trying to find a trendy one.. until i found this!
The peach block colours on the side made this really catch my eye.
I'm doing the otley run, for those of you who don't know, it's basically a pub crawl in Headingley in Leeds, and it's meant to be one of the best nights, so i'm rather looking forward to it.
I'm going to team this with some nude heels & a nude clutch bag.
ASOS - £30


Head Rush Shine Spray.
When i used to have Ash Blonde hair, this was my guardian angel, as my hair was always looking dry and rough.
If i added a few sprays of this onto my hair though, it'd look so healthy and shiny, it was like a different head of hair.
I also love the "Bed Head" packaging, as it's always so vibrant and trendy.
Asos - £14.25


iPad Case.
I love all things Ted Baker.
I find the PVC effect and the bow so girly, i need to have everything lol.
I've got the makeup bag, the tote bag, and a little makeup bag for my hand bag, so i thought it's only right i get this little beauty aswell to protect my iPad.
Asos - £39



So there you have it bloggers, what's on your wishlist this month?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog, if you leave a comment, i'll reply as soon as i can :) x