Sunday 21 July 2013

Girls Night.

Last night my sister Becky came over to see me, my other sister Nicola and my mum.
Now this doesn't really sound like a big deal, but this was probably the first time i've seen her since feb/march, as she's married & lives in Hull with her husband; and my two nieces Sophie and Katie.

Heres a picture of me and Nicola and Becky.
We were on Beckys hen do here, don't always dress like that - i swear!


As i was working, i asked if i could finish early so i could go spend some time with her.
When i got home, all the family was sat in the back garden in the sun with the rose cracked open, so i thought i'd have a few glasses - be rude not to really!

It was no nice to have the family all back together again, as we're going through a really hard time atm.

When it got to tea, being the top chef i am, I made buritos for everyone (my fav!)
Everyone was rolling round after tea we were that full.

It's almost tradition in our house aswell, that when we have a girly night, doritos, salsa, jelly beans, wine, dressing gowns & dvds are a must.
So as the night dawned, we all snuggled on the sofa, watched "identity thief" and nibbled away on our goodies.
Couldn't think of a better way to spend my saturday night to be honest.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog, if you leave a comment, i'll reply as soon as i can :) x